/* Variable definitions ==================== */ /* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */ body { background:#bf9000;background-image:url(http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s65/huntsnlove/pinkbrnbackgroundcopy.jpg);background-position: center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; margin:0; color:#467046; font:x-small Georgia Serif; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; text-align: center; } a:link { color:#bf9000; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#bf9000; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#bf9000; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ #header-wrapper { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #bf9000; } #header-inner { background-position: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } #header { margin: 5px; border: 1px solid #bf9000; text-align: center; color:#bf9000; } #header h1 { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:15px 20px .25em; line-height:1.2em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; font: italic bold 60px Covered By Your Grace; } #header a { color:#bf9000; text-decoration:none; } #header a:hover { color:#bf9000; } #header .description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 15px; max-width:700px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; line-height: 1.4em; font: italic bold 78% Covered By Your Grace; color: #bf9000; } #header img { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } /* Outer-Wrapper ----------------------------------------------- */ #outer-wrapper { width: 660px; margin:0 auto; padding:10px; text-align:left; font: italic bold 100% Covered By Your Grace; } #main-wrapper { width: 410px; float: left; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } #sidebar-wrapper { width: 220px; float: right; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:normal bold 78% Covered By Your Grace; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#bf9000; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ h2.date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #bf9000; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .post h3 { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.4em; color:#bf9000; } .post h3 a, .post h3 a:visited, .post h3 strong { display:block; text-decoration:none; color:#bf9000; font-weight:normal; } .post h3 strong, .post h3 a:hover { color:#467046; } .post-body { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } .post-body blockquote { line-height:1.3em; } .post-footer { margin: .75em 0; color:#bf9000; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Covered By Your Grace; line-height: 1.4em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #bf9000; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color: #bf9000; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block .comment-author { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block .comment-body { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block .comment-footer { margin:-.25em 0 2em; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block .comment-body p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } #blog-pager-newer-link { float: left; } #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; } .feed-links { clear: both; line-height: 2.5em; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ .sidebar { color: #bf9000; line-height: 1.5em; } .sidebar ul { list-style:none; margin:0 0 0; padding:0 0 0; } .sidebar li { margin:0; padding-top:0; padding-right:0; padding-bottom:.25em; padding-left:15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } .sidebar .widget, .main .widget { border-bottom:1px dotted #bf9000; margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; } .main .Blog { border-bottom-width: 0; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; padding: 4px; border: 1px solid #bf9000; } .profile-data { margin:0; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Covered By Your Grace; color: #bf9000; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-textblock { margin: 0.5em 0; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-link { font: normal normal 78% Covered By Your Grace; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Sunday, November 30, 2008

BLACK FRIDAY CRAZINESS!!

Most of you may know I LOVE Black Friday!! I look forward to it all year long! Anyways this year was quit a thrill!
To start our night off I went and saw TWILIGHT for the second time and Loved it even more! I went with Marcs sisters, Jamie, Heidi, Katie and Camilla and Camillas Hubby Ryan! We went at 9:45pm. After that me and the girls headed to the Mall for some midnight shopping! We had a blast, got everything we went for! After that Marcs mom and 2 sisters left and his other 2 sisters Jamie and Heidi and I went to Walmart at about 2:30. When we got there we thought we would head inside to find where all of our stuff will be! Little did we know people had been there all night so we decided to stay in as well! I was there for the $88.00 Power Wheels! At about 3:45 the Walmart workers were asking all the people who had been standing there a while what items they wanted and they loaded up a flat cart for each of us with Power Wheels! I needed 3, 1 for Ashton, 1 for Boston and 1 for my Best Friend Candice for her little boy! (I was getting it for her so she didn't have to bring it home from St. George) I was also waiting for the Leapsters for my kids! Anyways at about 4:45 they said go and I ran up to my cart and tried holding on for dear life as everyone came plowing towards me! I had my hands and body over all three power wheels. Let me remind you they were way higher then my head! LOL anyways some dirty big guy came and grabbed the top one out of my hands, He grabbed it and it hit me and I flew to the side and my cell phone flung out of my pocket and broke open all over the floor. I tried grabbing the power wheel he took but there was way too many people and I wanted to save my other 2 so i picked up what part of my phone I saw and held on to my Power Wheels. I had 4 leapsters 3 green and 1 pink and they flew off when the guy stole my power wheel so I lost them. But I was lucky enough to get 4 green leapsters (The ones I got were the new model they didn't have enough of the old so they had to sale the newer ones for the sale price!) I was so pissed off that I wanted to go find this guy and get it back! So I headed for the front! Lucky me found the guy as he was getting ready to check out. I yelled "Do not ring that up that is mine he stole it from my cart" he was so mad I found him. He looked at me and said " You have 3 you don't need them all" I told him I did. Anyways they were getting a manager and the lady standing behind him in line had 4 for a charity and she was yelling at him telling him he was a bad man and that it's not right to do that. His wife was standing there saying what a great man he was. Yeah Right he basically pushed me down to get a toy Can I sue?JK After about 15 min of fighting the charity lady looks at him and says "You just take it, and when your son opens that on Christmas you will have that guilty conscience that you stole that from a lady, I will give this young lady one of mine" and she gave me the one I was missing! That was the nicest thing ever! Here I am standing with no phone to call anyone and 3 powerwheels and leapsters waiting for my sister in laws. A few people offered me phonesto call them so I did and I found them! They were in line and I had already paid! Anyways I had 2 security guards standing with me so no one else would take them! And 1 of them walked me to my car and helped me load! Then I ran back in to find my battery to my cell phone!! I was so lucky! I found the battery and also found the toy that Jamie wanted for her little boy! (They only had 4 of what she wanted!!)


A few parts I left out was I had another BIG DAWG try to take another power wheel but I saved it!! He also tried to take the lady that gave me one, one of hers and she jumped on it!

It was really fun and scary at the same time! I keep thinking about that stupid guy who got away with pushing a girl and stealing. I also feel really bad that I took one from a lady that was donating to charity. But I am glad I got one for Candice! I am not even sure I am going to keep them I just thought if I could get them sweet if not o'well! We all got everything we went for. We mapped out what to get and we got it! Thanks jamie and Heidi I always have so much fun with you guys!

The question is will I do it again? Absolutely!!!

7 comments:

Shamae said...

Oh my goodness you crazy lady! ;) I hate Black Friday...I put my adventure on my blog. LOL. I can't believe that guy pushed you! Yowsa! Anyway glad you got what you were going for.

Mindy said...

Wow..that is a crazy story. I am glad you got everything you wanted. I LOVE black Friday too, its getting kinda scary out there though. I am sure I will keep going though...its such a rush and all I wanted were the $4 pajamas and a $10 barbie car. I don't go for the good deals really...I go for the craziness...I think its awesome! I was on an adrenaline high for the rest of the day.

Christine said...

Haha!! That is sad and funny. At least you got what you wanted. I went to Park City. I love black friday also. People are hilarious to watch.

chel wakley said...

I was dying to get back from Idaho to hear about your black friday. That is awesome. LOVE IT

The Gentry Family said...

That is hilarious! You are one tough mama! Way to go!!!

KC & Nik said...

that's what it's all about, girl....i'm proud of you!! you just know that guy won't be able to get that incident out of his head on christmas day!!! ha, ha!!
kc and i didn't get into any fights this year, just some elbow pushing and one lady trying to sass me!!!....

The Hammonds said...

No freakin WAY!!! LOL!! I also went and LOVED IT!!! Me and my sisters have the most fun too and man I thought our stories were crazy, but nothing compared to that one. (haha) Good for you though thats so sweet that you went and found the dude, what an A hole!!! :)