/* Variable definitions ==================== */ /* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */ body { background:#bf9000;background-image:url(http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s65/huntsnlove/pinkbrnbackgroundcopy.jpg);background-position: center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; margin:0; color:#467046; font:x-small Georgia Serif; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; text-align: center; } a:link { color:#bf9000; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#bf9000; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#bf9000; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ #header-wrapper { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #bf9000; } #header-inner { background-position: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } #header { margin: 5px; border: 1px solid #bf9000; text-align: center; color:#bf9000; } #header h1 { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:15px 20px .25em; line-height:1.2em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; font: italic bold 60px Covered By Your Grace; } #header a { color:#bf9000; text-decoration:none; } #header a:hover { color:#bf9000; } #header .description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 15px; max-width:700px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; line-height: 1.4em; font: italic bold 78% Covered By Your Grace; color: #bf9000; } #header img { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } /* Outer-Wrapper ----------------------------------------------- */ #outer-wrapper { width: 660px; margin:0 auto; padding:10px; text-align:left; font: italic bold 100% Covered By Your Grace; } #main-wrapper { width: 410px; float: left; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } #sidebar-wrapper { width: 220px; float: right; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:normal bold 78% Covered By Your Grace; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#bf9000; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ h2.date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #bf9000; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .post h3 { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.4em; color:#bf9000; } .post h3 a, .post h3 a:visited, .post h3 strong { display:block; text-decoration:none; color:#bf9000; font-weight:normal; } .post h3 strong, .post h3 a:hover { color:#467046; } .post-body { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } .post-body blockquote { line-height:1.3em; } .post-footer { margin: .75em 0; color:#bf9000; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Covered By Your Grace; line-height: 1.4em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #bf9000; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color: #bf9000; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block .comment-author { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block .comment-body { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block .comment-footer { margin:-.25em 0 2em; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block .comment-body p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } #blog-pager-newer-link { float: left; } #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; } .feed-links { clear: both; line-height: 2.5em; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ .sidebar { color: #bf9000; line-height: 1.5em; } .sidebar ul { list-style:none; margin:0 0 0; padding:0 0 0; } .sidebar li { margin:0; padding-top:0; padding-right:0; padding-bottom:.25em; padding-left:15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } .sidebar .widget, .main .widget { border-bottom:1px dotted #bf9000; margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; } .main .Blog { border-bottom-width: 0; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; padding: 4px; border: 1px solid #bf9000; } .profile-data { margin:0; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Covered By Your Grace; color: #bf9000; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-textblock { margin: 0.5em 0; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-link { font: normal normal 78% Covered By Your Grace; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

* * *WHAT A DAY* * *

First off This weekend Boston chipped Ashtons tooth. So that's what started my day today. I woke up at about 3:00 a.m. (Boston woke me up) then I just couldn't go back to sleep. So I turned the TV on and watched spiderman 3 unitl about 4:30. Then I had to get up and go to work. I worked today until 9:15 am then went and dropped Marcs suits off at the cleaners. I got home around 9:45 am and started getting everything ready for the day. Like packing snacks, diapers,etc. Like I had time to get ready! At 12:00 I had to go to zions to get our account all figured out and put together. Then at 1:00 p.m. Ashton had her Dentist appt. just to see what they could do for her front chipped tooth. After sitting in the waitng room, like what seemed forever because I had to wake Ashton from her nap to bring her so she cried the whole time we were in the waiting room, finally they brought us back and guess what..............................There was nothing they could do. I just went to a family dentist so I may try a Pediatic Dentist!! I guess we will see. After the appt I had to run to Costco to pick up stuff to make a meal for a family in our ward who had a hip replacement. (They live across the street from us) Let me just add that my kids weren't crying they were just taking everything out of the cart and throwing it and wanted every food sample there was. After Costco I had to run to Walmart. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA What was I thinking. Boston and Ashton were standing in the cart, no not sitting standing. They love standing in the back. Then they were fighting over who got to stand in the front, then Boston would climb and sit in the front seat and go back and fourth fifty times. I finally thought I will grab some sippys, since half of the ones I buy are missing. Bad Idea (I got 4 of them) Boston would take one and throw it and it would go so far that I had to run and grab it, but by that time he had already gotten another one and threw it farther. I was getting so tired. I finally said "that's it we are going". So I went to go check out. Lets see by this time it was almost 4:00 which means I only had 2 hours to go home and cook a meal for our neighbors and my family. I got home unloaded all the food and started getting to work. Let's just say my day started at 3:00 a.m. being wide awake and now it is almost 8:00pm and I am barely sitting down. My kids weren't even that bad they just were really busy today and it tore me down! I love my kids, Yes they are little pains in my side sometimes but it is well worth it! Boston is talking so much more and Ashton is catching on to a little bit of them! My favorite is when Bostons pump falls he says "Aw O Pump" and then you hear a little " Aw O pump" but when she says it the P has a spitting noise!! She is so cute! I have pics of her Mater (from cars) tooth that got chipped! She still is so cute!! I also have a video that I am going to have Heidi post(our computer won't download anything so heidi posts all my things!! Thanks Heidi)
that shows how OCD Boston really is! He lines up water bottles on my counter and has to make sure they are perfect! I will try to post it soon. Well anyways since I just put 10 different conversations in one! If you read this and it doesn't make since let me know cause I am too tired to read it over. That is just how my long day was today! Let's not forget that I have to make another dinner for my other neighbor that just had a baby! Well I am going to go to bed I am out see ya!

9 comments:

Ben and Heidi said...

Wait you left out what you finally said to your kids when they wouldn't sit down :) what a pain though here you are trying to do some good deeds for others and your kids are being pains in your sides. I guess that is just kids for you!

Chelsea Wakley said...

Wow that is a busy day, I am suprised you could even make sense on your post.

Travis & Joann said...

That has totally happened to me many times. And my kids do the same thing with jumping from the front to the back and then I get some not so helpful onlookers telling me that's not safe and what I should be doing. But getting those errands done has to get done so props to you for making it through that crazy day!

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

What a day. You sure are a busy mom. Sometimes I don't know how mom's do more than just keep their kids alive each day. That is a full time job in and of itself. Let me know if I can ever help. You could drop the kids by when you need to do a little shopping- or whatever. Seriously.

Lisa and DJ said...

Hmmm...why am I having another kid? Just kidding. I don't know how you do it though. You're a good mom!

BranTineFreeman said...

Oh my goodness how the heck are you? That is so funny. Small world. Your kids are adorable!! I didnt know you had 2 now.

BranTineFreeman said...

I saw that on the blog about him having diabetes. Thats sad. At least its controlable.I can't believe he got it that young. Ya our boys are 17 mos apart.Craziness. But I love it that way cause they always have a friend Braxton is older but smaller. Peyton is huge and mean. We call him devil child. They fight all the time. Braxton is mini-me and Peyton mini-Brandon. I dont know if you ever saw Brandon's baby pics. But he was huge. Lol. That's fun you live by your sis in law. We have been good. Had our 5 yr in April. We live in West Jordan

Kristin said...

What a busy mom you are! You are amazing Morgan! I love seeing the change you have taken from when I first met you. You seem so happy with the life you have picked and I love it. Your kids are so dang cute! That is awesome to hear about the triplets. I always love to hear about when it happens now. Those babies seemed like a good weight for triplets!

Ashley Giles said...

Wow, What a day!! Those are the worst days ever!!! I bet you had a good night sleep that night!!