/* Variable definitions ==================== */ /* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */ body { background:#bf9000;background-image:url(http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s65/huntsnlove/pinkbrnbackgroundcopy.jpg);background-position: center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; margin:0; color:#467046; font:x-small Georgia Serif; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; text-align: center; } a:link { color:#bf9000; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#bf9000; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#bf9000; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ #header-wrapper { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #bf9000; } #header-inner { background-position: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } #header { margin: 5px; border: 1px solid #bf9000; text-align: center; color:#bf9000; } #header h1 { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:15px 20px .25em; line-height:1.2em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; font: italic bold 60px Covered By Your Grace; } #header a { color:#bf9000; text-decoration:none; } #header a:hover { color:#bf9000; } #header .description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 15px; max-width:700px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; line-height: 1.4em; font: italic bold 78% Covered By Your Grace; color: #bf9000; } #header img { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } /* Outer-Wrapper ----------------------------------------------- */ #outer-wrapper { width: 660px; margin:0 auto; padding:10px; text-align:left; font: italic bold 100% Covered By Your Grace; } #main-wrapper { width: 410px; float: left; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } #sidebar-wrapper { width: 220px; float: right; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:normal bold 78% Covered By Your Grace; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#bf9000; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ h2.date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #bf9000; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .post h3 { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.4em; color:#bf9000; } .post h3 a, .post h3 a:visited, .post h3 strong { display:block; text-decoration:none; color:#bf9000; font-weight:normal; } .post h3 strong, .post h3 a:hover { color:#467046; } .post-body { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } .post-body blockquote { line-height:1.3em; } .post-footer { margin: .75em 0; color:#bf9000; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Covered By Your Grace; line-height: 1.4em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #bf9000; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color: #bf9000; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block .comment-author { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block .comment-body { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block .comment-footer { margin:-.25em 0 2em; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block .comment-body p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } #blog-pager-newer-link { float: left; } #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; } .feed-links { clear: both; line-height: 2.5em; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ .sidebar { color: #bf9000; line-height: 1.5em; } .sidebar ul { list-style:none; margin:0 0 0; padding:0 0 0; } .sidebar li { margin:0; padding-top:0; padding-right:0; padding-bottom:.25em; padding-left:15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } .sidebar .widget, .main .widget { border-bottom:1px dotted #bf9000; margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; } .main .Blog { border-bottom-width: 0; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; padding: 4px; border: 1px solid #bf9000; } .profile-data { margin:0; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Covered By Your Grace; color: #bf9000; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-textblock { margin: 0.5em 0; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-link { font: normal normal 78% Covered By Your Grace; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Thursday, January 17, 2008

SAD NIGHT

So these past few days Boston has been a little sick. First he was crying in pain and I couldn't figure it out so I ran him to the doctor. (He was grabbing his back like it hurt) Then as soon as I got to the doctor he was fine. The next day he was fine. Then last night came. He had a little fever before he went to bed so I gave him tylonol and it went down and he went to bed. At around 4:30 am this morning Boston woke up and was crying. Marc went into the kitchen to get him some milk in his sippy and I herd him crying so I went to go lay by him. As soon as I got into the room he was shaking. He was having a seizure. I yelled to Marc "Bostons having a seizure." He ran in a grabbed him from me, while I ran and got his tester to test his blood. Then Marc told me to run and get the thermometer. I must have tumbled over his shoes because I slipped and fell and hit my knee so hard that I blacked out. Marc had to pick me up and put me on the couch. (I didn't even know he did that, he thought I was joking around) Then after a few minutes I was kinda back to normal. I was struggling but I got the thermometer and the number to the diabetes doctor and called. The weird thing is is with his diabetes if he were to have a seizure his blood level would have to be low below 80 and he was at 126. So I went to the doctor today and they did some tests on him, so as of right now we are just waiting! He is doing so awesome today. I feel so bad for this little boy. But, it could be worse. Things like this scare us everyday but they are something that we also have to look for everyday. We are so greatful he is our son and that he is such a good kid. I seriously couldn't have asked for a better son. I will update you when I find out. Please keep Boston in your prayers!

12 comments:

jamie aka socialite shops too much said...

Poor Boston! We will definitely keep him & ya'll in our prayers! How scary though to see your son having a seizure...I would have FREAKED out.

Chelsea Wakley said...

oh no Morg, I am so sorry.. Let us know if there is anything we can do..

Mal and Jadi said...

Hey Morgan! Its Malarie, Katie's friend. It was so crazy seeing you at Walmart a couple weeks ago. I thought I'd say Hi agian and let you know I'm so sorry to hear about Boston. He's in my prayers!

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

Hey Morg, I don't know if you know, but both Gavin and Tristan have had seizures due to high fevers. I don't know if it is the same with Boston, but the doctor told us they are called Fibral seizures and they are caused by a sudden surge in fever (nothing or low to extremely high- like 105). You can read up on them on the internet (if it turns out possibly the same). It made me feel better. It is such a scary thing and I am sure with all Boston has going on as well, it is even more so. I am sorry to hear it, just thought I'd pass on some info.

the hogan's said...

Hey Morgan... Im glad you found us! Since Alan never hangs out with his friends this will be a good way to keep in touch! Im sorry to hear about your little boy, that is so scary. I'll be thinking of you guys!

Alder Family said...

Morgan,
I was so sad to hear about Boston when Teylor told me! I hope that he is doing better. He is so lucky to have such great parents who take such great care of him! Hang in there.
Megan

By the way, thanks for the darling sweater you gave to Annie! It is so cute. She wore it to school today:)

blaine and michelle said...

I hope that he's feeling better, he'll be in our prayers!

Mauss Memories said...

I am so sorry! You guys have been through a lot and yet you are so positive and strong. Boston is lucky to have a mommy like you!

Lindsey Sharp said...

I hope he is doing better morgan! I can't imagine how scary that must have been!Let us know if we can do anything!

Beaner's Mama said...

hi crams...I found you! We miss you like crazy, I hope you are doing great! Check us out at beanerslife.blogspot.com!
Love, Melinda

The Shirley Family said...

Morgan,
I hope Boston is doing better, I felt terrible when Tey told me what had happened. You guys are such great parents and always have such a positive outlook on everything.

To answer your question about my blog. I just make my blog banner on Photoshop elements. Let me know if you want help changing it or if you want me to make you a blog header.

Lisa said...

Morgan, I'm so sorry to hear about Boston. He's such a sweet kid. I'll miss seeing him (and you, and our daughter's matching outfits) every Sunday!