/* Variable definitions ==================== */ /* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */ body { background:#bf9000;background-image:url(http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s65/huntsnlove/pinkbrnbackgroundcopy.jpg);background-position: center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; margin:0; color:#467046; font:x-small Georgia Serif; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; text-align: center; } a:link { color:#bf9000; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#bf9000; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#bf9000; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ #header-wrapper { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #bf9000; } #header-inner { background-position: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } #header { margin: 5px; border: 1px solid #bf9000; text-align: center; color:#bf9000; } #header h1 { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:15px 20px .25em; line-height:1.2em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; font: italic bold 60px Covered By Your Grace; } #header a { color:#bf9000; text-decoration:none; } #header a:hover { color:#bf9000; } #header .description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 15px; max-width:700px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; line-height: 1.4em; font: italic bold 78% Covered By Your Grace; color: #bf9000; } #header img { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } /* Outer-Wrapper ----------------------------------------------- */ #outer-wrapper { width: 660px; margin:0 auto; padding:10px; text-align:left; font: italic bold 100% Covered By Your Grace; } #main-wrapper { width: 410px; float: left; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } #sidebar-wrapper { width: 220px; float: right; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:normal bold 78% Covered By Your Grace; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#bf9000; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ h2.date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #bf9000; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .post h3 { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.4em; color:#bf9000; } .post h3 a, .post h3 a:visited, .post h3 strong { display:block; text-decoration:none; color:#bf9000; font-weight:normal; } .post h3 strong, .post h3 a:hover { color:#467046; } .post-body { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } .post-body blockquote { line-height:1.3em; } .post-footer { margin: .75em 0; color:#bf9000; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Covered By Your Grace; line-height: 1.4em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #bf9000; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color: #bf9000; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block .comment-author { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block .comment-body { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block .comment-footer { margin:-.25em 0 2em; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block .comment-body p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } #blog-pager-newer-link { float: left; } #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; } .feed-links { clear: both; line-height: 2.5em; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ .sidebar { color: #bf9000; line-height: 1.5em; } .sidebar ul { list-style:none; margin:0 0 0; padding:0 0 0; } .sidebar li { margin:0; padding-top:0; padding-right:0; padding-bottom:.25em; padding-left:15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } .sidebar .widget, .main .widget { border-bottom:1px dotted #bf9000; margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; } .main .Blog { border-bottom-width: 0; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; padding: 4px; border: 1px solid #bf9000; } .profile-data { margin:0; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Covered By Your Grace; color: #bf9000; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-textblock { margin: 0.5em 0; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-link { font: normal normal 78% Covered By Your Grace; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Saturday, November 10, 2007

It was a no good very bad day/week

This week was a long week for Boston and Ashton and I. First Boston was sick with the flu and then Ashton got it, then of course I did. All of us were throwing up everything we ate. Finally it started to calm down a bit, So I desided to take a trip to P-town (PROVO). Just to pick up a few things. While I was down there I ran into costco to get milk and diapers. I was in the store maybe 5 min and Boston all of a sudden started screaming. I thought maybe I pinched his finger some how and I kept asking him what was wrong. Then I turned the corner. I was standing in the middle of the main isle and all of a sudden Boston just threw up everywhere. Poor guy! He hadn't been sick all day and was playing around all day long. So I just stood there until someone came to clean it! Of course people stare but what do you do! I had one lady ask if she needed me to go get what ever I needed to get but, I just needed diapers so no worries! As I was standing there I took off all of Bostons clothes because he was soaked in throw up. I stripped him down to his diaper. Anyways, I carried him around the store (you can imagine all the looks I got from people when they saw he was jsut wearing a diaper, especially since they didn't see him throw up) so I could get all my things in a hurry and I thought I just need to buy him an outfit while I am here because it is so cold out side! So I go pick out a pj outfit and then saw a oshkosh warm up outfit. I put on the oshkosh out fit and decided I would rather have that one. So, I went to go check out, little did I know I forgot to put the pj outfit back and it was hanging at the front and it was so long that it touched where throw up was at on the cart, so I had to buy it (I wasn't going to put it back that wouldn't have been honest) Well, the funny thing is is that I went in there to spend maybe $70.00 and ended up spending $145.00. Man what a night. Then last but not least I went to go put gas in Marcs car and I had never done it before on his new car. I didn't know how to open the gas tank all our other cars that we have had you just pull open. I thought with it being a BMW maybe it had some special stupid way to open it (You know how they put things in cars you would never think would go in there) anyways, my phone was dead so I couldn't call marc. I ran home to charge my phone and finally got a hold of him. How stupid am I all I had to do was push it and it would pop open! I am so glad this week is almost over! Now that it is Saturday I can breath again! (I forgot to tell you Marcs been out of town since Thursday. He also went to the Jazz game wednesday night. Now do you feel my pain heee heee hee)

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Poor Morgan:( I love hearing about the joys of being a mom! P.S. Your kids are so cute!

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

Ooooh...I am so sorry. I don't know which is worse, having sick kids or being sick yourself. If it makes you feel any better, I did the EXACT same thing with our Cadillac's gas tank the first time I filled it up. My phone was dead, so I sat in the front seat reading the manual and trying to pull it open until I finally figured it out. Don't you feel smart after that? :) Hope your weekend goes better- Marc owes you (and I know how that is because Andrew was at the same Jazz game and has been in Jamaica since!)

kgoody said...

oh my goodness. What a week. Weve all been sick here one person a week. Im not sure if it'll ever end. Brandon thinks he has strep now so I can amagine if the girls got it, how bad it'd be. Calli had the flew for a week and Lexie one day, luckily. Good luck next week!!! I hope you have a smooth week!

Goodman Family said...

I was glad that me and the girls didn't get it. I hope we don't this week either since Ben will be gone yet AGAIN!

Bryan and Candice said...

Oooh.. that is so sad thanks for passing it to our family.ha ha