Thursday, November 29, 2007
Sunday, November 18, 2007
*How long have you been together? almost 4 years
*How long did you date? 11 months got engaged on November 14! Marcs grandpa Cram passed away 3 days later. Then we got married 5 months later!
*How old is he?27
*Who eats more? Depends on what we eat!
*Who said I love you first? Marc, I wasn't going to make the first move!
*Who is taller? Everyone is taller then me so Marc
*Who sings better? I like to think I can sing. Marc tells me he use to beable to sing until he had his Thyroid taken out. Sometimes I just never know when he is joking with me!
*Who is smarter? Marcs school smart and I am street smart.
*Who does the laundry? Both of us. I sometimes just let Marc do it when I get overwhelmed.
*Who does the dishes? Both of us! Marc is awesome at helping me around the house!
*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Depends on what you mean the right side is. When you are facing the bed I am on the right and when you are laying in the bed Marc is on the right. Is this a trick question?
*Who pays the bills? I do
*Who mows the lawn? Mostly Marc but I love to do it to get a nice tan! my dad use to let me do their yard when I was a kid and I loved it!
*Who cooks dinner? I do. Marc did when we lived at the U because I worked while he went to school and he always got home before I did! Then again I told him over the phone how to make the meals step by step
*Who drives when you are together? Marc, but if he is looking at scores on his blackberry or just texting people or talkin gto someone on the phone then I drive I hate just sitting there doing nothing I have to be entertained. Plus he sucks doing 2 things at once, well at least when it comes to driving.
*Who is more stubborn? We both are in different ways.
*Who kissed who first? We both dived in for the kiss
*Who asked who out? We kinda just starting hanging out just us 2
*Who proposed? Marc
*Who is more sensitive? Marc I know I know your thinking yeah right. But, really he is way more sensitive!
*Who has more friends? Marc, Everyone is his bestfriend. Even my dogs sisters cousins brother is his bestfriend even though he doesn't know who it is. But really Marc has the most friends! I have quite a few but we just hangout with Marcs crew more!
*Who has more siblings? Marc has 4 sisters I have 3 sisters
*Who wears the pants in the family? We share pants. We are the same size! lol
TAG EVERYONE IS IT JUST DO THIS ONE AND GET IT OVER WITH.
I AM TAGGING EVERYONE ON MY BLOG YES YOU TOO WHITNEY AND TONY!
Sunday, November 11, 2007
1. I guess you can say I was a miracle baby! When I was a baby I had Spinal Meningitis. The doctors told my mom that I wasn't going to make it threw the night. But, here I am alive and well.
2. Believe it or not but I am a perfectionist. I know most of you are thinking ya right. By neat I mean, when I fold clothes, towels, pants, etc. they all have to be folded the exact same way and my clothes that hang have to be hung the same way. Another way of being a perfectionis is my handwriting. If I scribble on my paper or it looks like I have 2 different handwritings then I start all over, even if I am almost done. Also I have a hard time just picking up my house I have to deep clean it or I just don't want to clean it. Weird I know but that is just the way I am sorry Marc. Everything just has to be perfect or I hate to do it!
3. I am a morning and a night person. The less sleep I get the more awake I am. I just have the hardest time falling asleep and I get bored so I watch TV or get on the internet. (Just so you know it's almost 1:00 am) In the morning, I want to get ready and go do something and I hate to waste my day.
4. I seceretly want to be an undercover cop! I think it would be so much fun to know whats going on at the crime seen. I would also love to go to the Police Academy. I love trying to solve mysteries.
5. I am extremly afraid of the dark. I always have to have the TV on. If Marc is not in the room with me then I have to turn a small light on. I seriously feel like I hear things all night long and if I have the TV on I can't hear it. Most mornings I wake up at 4 and can't get back to sleep because I just listen to noises. So I don't wake up Marc I go into the front room to watch TV these are my steps of how I get to the front room
- I go turn on the hall light
- I turn the front room light on
- I turn off the hall light
- I turn the small kitchen light on
- I turn the TV on
- I get a blanket
- I have to make sure the TV is on (a picture is showing) before I shut th front room light off
- Then I turn the front room light off
Marc hates that I do it but I am just to afraid. I guess it must be growing up in my parents house. They have so many dang trees and bushes I was afraid someone was going to pop out and get me. Maybe a boogie man or something. I have no idea. My sister Teylor knows what I am talking about. She used to open our front door, quickly lock it and race up the stairs like someone was chasing her! Let's face it I will never get over it!
6. I want to travel to 3 world countries and help out! I want to make a difference in peoples lives. Just like Ty on extreme home make over. Oprah as well she is always traveling to 3rd world countries and she makes a difference! Marc always tells me that if we were to live in Brazil we would be considered RICH. I can't even imagine how it would be to live like they do. I think of all those people in Ethiopia, Africa and Peru, etc. (all 3rd world countries). How do they do it? We are so blessed to live in a free country. We just need to count our blessings each day. Things that we take advantage of are things that are so exciting to others. In other words we all need to be more thankful for what we have and not think about the things we wished we had! Just an example: Marcs aunt traveled to Ethiopia and brought a video back to show all of us how they live. They were so excited to have a place to wash there clothes, hand wash. Are you kidding me. I can not complain about laundry anymore!
7. Since this is Marcs and my blog I will tell you something about Marc that most people don't know. Before Marc and I were married he had cancer. Thyroid cancer that is. From what I know they had to take out his thyroid. He now takes medicine everyday and if he doesn't take it he gets really tired and onry (I do not know how to spell that? sorry). In other words I can tell when he doesn't take it! I don't really know alot about it but I will find out more and re-type this last one!
People I am tagging
Teylor and Jake
Heidi and Ben
Candice and Bryan
Chelsea and Tyson
Heather and Shark
I have been tagged - so here it is!
(Sorry it took so long Teylor I forgot about it! )
4 Jobs I've Had:
- Mrs Fields! (with my sister Teylor)
- Manager at the Credit Union Service Center (again with Teylor my sister)
- Preventive Pest Control
- ACS (telemarketing, Yes I was those people that you hung up on!)
- Step Up
- You Got Served
- Stomp The Yard
- Pirates of the Caribbean
4 Places I have Lived
- Eagle Mountain, UT
- Sugar House, UT
- Houston, TX
- Phoenix, AZ
4 guilty pleasures
- Buying my kids toys that I wish I could play with
- Shopping on line for good deals
- Buying things I don't need
- just going to walmart even though there is never anything new
4 Favorite TV Shows
- The Hills and Newport Harbor (this counts as one)
- Real World
- One Tree Hill
- Days of our Live (I never thought I would watch a soap. I guess being a stay at home mom things just pop up on your TV and you get hooked)
4 Places I have been on vacation
- In less then a month we are going on a cruise to the Bahamas does that count?
- Lake Powell
I know pretty boring. We aren't big travelers4 Favorite Foods
- Chicken Nuggets ( I get these everywhere I go)
- McDonalds hambergers (When Candice and I go Grocery shopping we always get cheese burgers and a drink so we can refill it on the way out!! ha ha ha
- Burritos (I think this and the nuggets is all I would ever eat growing up)
- Taco Bake (This is the best meal ever. I should post the reciepe)
- On vacation
- Lake Powell
- 4 Websites I visit daily
My blog and others blogs
- My yahoo email
- Car dealerships (We are trying to find a car right now so I am car less)
- my myspace (I know pretty lame but I do have one)
- Man I hate to break it to you, but I do NOT have the patients to read. My mind wanders to much. I get lost with the first word I read.
- Play football
- break dance
- If I am a good mother to my kids
- Our Bugdet
- Boston with his Diabetes
- Where I will be in 10 years
- Marrying Marc
- Having Boston Marc
- Having Ashton Mykel
- Buying our home
Things I want to do next year
- Take my kids on a fun vacation
- Get more organized
- Teach new things to Boston and Ashton (Did I tell you Boston knows sign language)
- Go to a Broncos game with Marc
I am Tagging
- Lyndey Richardson
- Michelle Richardson